The Santa Shop is an event which occurs in early December where students shop for Christmas gifts for their family and friends. The items vary by price and don’t typically exceed $10 in cost.
Responsibilities of the Santa Shop Committee:
– Work with Fun Services to coordinate the products for the school (including delivery of the products to the school)
– Create a sign up for teachers so they may select when they want their class to shop
– Send out information via backpack mail to parents indicating which day their child/ren will be shopping
– Set up items according to pricing
– Keep track of inventory and order more products when needed
– Coordinate volunteers for the Santa Shop days.
– Box up all remaining products at the end of the Santa Shop so company may pick them up
– Manage money for the event