General Field Day Information
This year, all grades (JK- 7th) are welcome to attend Field Day from 9:30AM- 3:00PM.
Each grade will compete against each other….1st vs 1st, 2nd vs 2nd, etc.
Last year, our JK and kindergarten classes tuckered out around 1:00pm, so I will leave that to the teachers’ discretion based on how the kids are feeling. At 2:00pm, we will meet in the Meijer Field for an All School Tug-O-War.
To keep the day fun, we encourage each class to come up with creative ways to show their team spirit. Some ideas include: wearing the same color, having a team cheer, wearable accessories (sweat bands, bandanas, etc.). Please consider utilizing your room moms as resources to assist you as needed.
Class Color Assignments
- JK- Light Blue
- Kindergarten- Neon Green
- 1st- Yellow
- 2nd- Red
- 3rd- Purple
- 4th- Navy Blue
- 5th- Orange
- 6th- Shamrock Green
- 7th- Pink
Please send children to school with:
- Water bottle labeled with child’s name.
- Beach towel labeled with child’s name
- Sunscreen applied before they get to school, and packed with name on it
- Bug Spray applied beforehand (If child is sensitive, please send in their spray with name on it)
- Sunglasses and hat (optional, but recommended)
- This is a dress down day. Please dress appropriately for active play and warm weather, including socks and tennis shoes.
- YoFRESH Frozen Yogurt Truck
- Hot Dog lunch will be provided, including choice of regular or bbq chips and a lemonade
Please consider volunteering for this special day. Select below to volunteer.
LET’S HAVE A GREAT DAY!