St. Patrick School is committed to quality education within a Catholic environment. Students and parents are expected to support the philosophy, educational and administrative policies of St. Patrick School.
St. Patrick School respects the dignity of all students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin or sex, as required by the terms of Title IX of the Education Act of 1972, Public Law 92-318 (as amended by Public Law 93-568).
Order of Admissions (dependent upon space availability):
- Currently enrolled students who have met the previous year’s financial obligations
- Siblings of currently enrolled students and children of teachers
- Children of registered, contributing and participating members of St. Patrick Parish or St. Mary Magdalen Parish — processed according to the date of the family’s registration in the parish
- Children of families registered in another Catholic parish
- Non-Catholics who qualify and agree to conform to the school’s religious instruction and policies
Acceptance of students for admission or re-admission will be judged individually on the basis of past academic and behavioral reports. Admission may be denied for any reason deemed to be appropriate by school or parish authorities, including but not limited to the following:
– students with past disciplinary or academic problems
– students who require special services which cannot be serviced by the school or staff
All new students are on probation behaviorally and academically for the first quarter.
All students entering kindergarten should be five years of age on or before September 1.
All students entering the 1st grade should be six years of age on or before September 1.
All new students entering the 7th or 8th grade must be carrying a ‘C’ average. Parents and/or students who do not abide by or are disruptive in their actions toward school policies or instructional programs may be asked to withdraw from the school.
Offers for Enrollment will be emailed in early March, 2019.
To Apply: Fill out the online registration form and submit a copy of child’s recent report card. If accepted, a $500 registration fee is required.
Space: If a student qualifies for admission but there is not space available, we will advise of next availability. If a position does not become available by the start of the school year, the family is invited to apply the following school year and will be placed for consideration prior to new open enrollment applicants.
Sydney just said the other day something like: “Mom when you guys decided to send me to St. Pats, it was a decision you made in one day but it changed my life… I’m so glad I got to go here”.Shannon T.