Thank you for your interest in St. Patrick School!
St. Patrick School began in the 1940’s. Our north campus opened in 2006 to meet the needs of our growing community and allowing for modern and spacious learning areas. Our highly qualified teachers provide a quality education for our students. We welcome you to explore the website, submit an online application if you are interested in joining our school community!
St. Patrick School is committed to quality education within a Catholic environment. Students and parents are expected to support the philosophy, educational and administrative policies of St. Patrick School.
St. Patrick School respects the dignity of all students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin or sex, as required by the terms of Title IX of the Education Act of 1972, Public Law 92-318 (as amended by Public Law 93-568)
- Acceptance of students for admission or re-admission will be considered individually on the basis of past academic and behavioral reports, space limitations, and admission may be denied for any reason deemed to be appropriate by school or parish authorities.
- All new students are on probation behaviorally and academically for the first quarter.
- All students entering Jr. Kindergarten should be five years of age on or before December 1.
- All students entering Kindergarten should be five years of age on or before September 1.
- All students entering the 1st grade should be six years of age on or before September 1.
- All new students entering the 7th or 8th grade must be carrying a ‘C’ average. Parents and/or students who do not abide by or are disruptive in their actions toward school policies or instructional programs may be asked to withdraw from the school.
- The Application Process includes a shadow day for all students entering grades 1-8 and those entering middle school may be interviewed by administration.
- Offers for Enrollment will be emailed by the Admissions Office.
Complete the 2024/25 Application which will be available beginning January 1. If accepted, a $500 registration fee is required.
Deadlines: Round 1 (February 15th), Round 2 (April 1st), Round 3 (June 1st)
Magdalen’s Preschool, 2201 S. Old US 23 Highway, Brighton, MI 48114 (810) 229-0010 For more information: Magdalen’s Preschool